1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous, do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I started out trying to keep my identity private, but it made it hard to talk about some of the personal issues and promoting my business without giving up some information. I actually am a very private person for the most part and am concerned about keeping our family safe.
2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
There are a lot of incidents that come to mind, especially since I refuse to let certain people try to bully me anymore. I would say that an example was finally getting my dog Chandler housebroken was a sheer act of stubbornness on my part - either that or he was going to be a yard dog :)
3.What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A woman who wonders where the heck the time has gone.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Lay down and read a good book without being disturbed.
6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I want to finish my English Lit degree.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I was an overachiever as well as one who ditched a lot senior year because I had enough credits to graduate as a junior. I loved school and it came very easy to me.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
Dancing under the full moon in the forest clearing at midnight with my brand new husband on our wedding night with no one but the frogs, crickets, and other critters to watch us.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I tend to censor some of what I say regarding personal and family matters as I know there are many different people reading my posts.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
When I was a kid (and when I was dating Mr. MoonCat) I could talk on the phone for hours. Now it annoys me and I would much rather read - of course reading is one of my favorite activities anyway.
I pass this award to:
- Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
- Rosey Little Things
- 365 Cat Ladies
- Laughing Horse Art
- Mother Moon's Message
- Wicked Awesome Books