Monday, September 7, 2015

Leisurely Day with No Labor

I hope everyone enjoyed this Labor Day weekend. We had a busy Saturday and Sunday, but today was all about the relaxation. 



Mr. MoonCat and I both belong to a fantasy football league. I've been a team owner since 2005 and this will be the hubby's third year. The league is mostly made up of some of my dearest friends from kindergarten to now! We've always stayed close and connected and look forward to our annual draft party on Labor Day weekend and the Super Bowl party in the winter. It's a fun and very competitive way to keep our lifelong relationships strong. 

The party is usually a weekend long event with a "pre-party" on Friday night, a golf tournament on Saturday and the actual draft/party on Sunday. It is always an extremely fun weekend, but the older I get, the more tired I am come Monday.


I love these guys, but it's probably a good thing we DO only plan these things twice a year!
(That's Mr MoonCat 3rd from the left)

So today, I rested! I spent a large part of my day reading and catching up on my pile of "To Be Read" books. I'm still doing reviews over at One Book Shy of a Full Shelf as well as doing some sensible saving at Centsable Couponing. I'm busy, but it's stuff I love.

How was your weekend? 

~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.