Friday, May 21, 2010

We Have a Winner

WOW!  I can't believe we had 431 lovely entrants in the drawing.  What an amazing turnout.  I was thrilled to have so many visitors and hope that many of you will continue to meander along with us.  And for those of you who so kindly asked, my favorite color is PURPLE!  So without further ado, our winner:
That's it.  #365 is our winner.  If you would please get back to me, I'll get your prize to you.  Thanks so much to everyone that entered.  It was a lot of fun reading everyone's comments and getting the chance to visit so many great blogs.  As usual I have found several new-to-me blogs that I will be going back to visit and follow along with.

BTW, in case you'd like to know without having to count (three times) as I did, #365 is Miss Mary of Lillian Stitches.  Congrats Mary and if you will email me your address your mystery package will be on the way to you.  I'll be sending you an email shortly as well.

For the wondering/wandering minds, I will post a photo of the surprise after Miss Mary receives it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.