Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Other Selves

My friend Susan pointed out that I needed to post a few pictures of Mr. MoonCat and I in our Renaissance Faire garb.  I'd been writing about all of the new outfits that we would like to make with our LA Loot and she requested some photos.  So here are some from the last few years; I hate having my picture taken, so there aren't an abundance of me :)  Hubby on the other hand is a ham, so I will have even more of him in the near future.

I think these are in order, timewise:

Me, left.  The lovely Aimee, right. (2006)
My first faire in (borrowed) WOOL garb,
105 degrees - miserable.

 
Dressed as Pirates for a charity event
2nd Pirates of the Caribbean movie premiere (2006)

My man at my feet (2007)
notice his long hair

Our Big Day (2008)
He cut his hair to surprise me!
I loved it :)

Our tavern garb (2009)
he helps behind the bar - I shop

Some of his old, old garb in need
of replacement (2010)

So that's it for now.  I'll dig up some more photos in the near future.  You can see my hubby in his Nobles (fancy) garb where he portrayed Lord Huntley, George Gordon.  I renamed him Lord Pompousassedness as he played his character a little too well!  I still call him that when he gets a little too regal, royal or flat out obnoxious :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.