Thursday, October 29, 2009

29 Posts in a Row!! - Blogtoberfest

Can you believe it? I am almost there! A whole month of blogging, EVERY single day...

If you've been with me very long, you'll know that I've been a rather sporadic/spastic/not very regular blogger. Even though I've had a bajillion things on my plate this month, I am so glad I decided to participate in this event known as Blogtoberfest. It has really made me do some thinking and planning for my blog and what I'd like to do with it.

The big bonus for me has been meeting so many new people from all over the world. Some very lovely people have discovered my little old blog and I have discovered several "new t0 me" blogs that I am really, really enjoying. I have also been entering drawings left & right (usually in the wee hours of the morning when the house is quiet).

Because of all of this late night wandering, I've won a couple of drawings - Woo Hoo! Some really cool prizes are coming my way. I will post about them in the next week or so when I can get photos of all my lovely prizes. (Yes, I've been a real piggy with the goodies. But, I will be sharing the blog love and luck with another drawing or two of my own here very soon! Stay tuned...)

(Photo from myevaforeva)

I won these little beauties from myevaforeva . Aren't they cute? She offers a great tutorial on how to make these lovelies as well as many other great projects. Check it out!

In the meantime, it's not too late to participate and maybe win yourself some prizes while discovering some great blogs. You can find a list of drawings being held in conjunction with Blogtoberfest at Curlypops (as well as a lot of fun on her site).

5 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations!! :-) On making it through Blogtoberfest, and on your wins. Can't wait to see the other pics! (Funny, I just paused my own blog post to have a mooch around those I'm following - my own post today being about a prize I just received lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you keep posting because i really like your blog a lot!!! i mailed the package 2 day mail so i really hope you get it for halloween! let me know when you receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well heck. How did I miss out on the blogfest? I never knew...
    Glad you won some goodies; those will sure pick up your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wins and on the perpetual posting! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all your wins! And on your consistent posts! Good for you. :)

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.