Friday, December 18, 2009

Swag Bucks

Search & Win

I'm not usually too fond of trying to get people to sign up for different stuff online so I can get a referral, BUT this is a pretty cool deal. SWAGBUCKS is a search engine that actually pays you for your searches. You can also purchase items that you use on an everyday basis through their online mall and earn even more Swagbucks at the same time. You can get all sorts of great items including gift cards, electronics, and trips. I've already redeemed some of my points and got four Amazon.com giftcards through their program. (Mr. MoonCat is getting some sweet Christmas presents because I spend way too much time doing online searches!)

The best part is that the search results that you receive are from Google and Ask! So you're still getting the same results back as if you'd used either of those search engines, but you're randomly rewarded Swagbucks just for doing your everyday searches. All I did was add their toolbar on the top of my screen and use it instead of the other search boxes. It's a pretty cool system and you don't have to do anything special once you're signed up. You're normal internet usage starts to pay off immediately...

To find out more, click the picture at the top of the post or the widget at the bottom of the page.

(I was not compensated in any manner in return for this blog post. It is strictly my opinion and my choice of a post about a product I use.)


Search & Win

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know, the beautiful cards arrived yesterday! Yay!!!

    Thank you for the extra addition (the horses). My kids LOVED them. Such high quality too.

    Very excited about it! :D

    Thanks again, my friend.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridgett,

    I'm so glad they finally got there. Hope you and the kids enjoy them and have a great week.

    Thanks for coming by!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.