Monday, March 1, 2010

OWOH loot from Loralai Original Art!


Loralai Original Art is the place to go to check out this print and several others that I have fallen in love with.  I was chosen as the winner in her OWOH drawing and couldn't be more thrilled.  When I saw the print of her with her little black cat, I just knew I had to have it!  It reminded me of myself with my (fat) little Porkchop.  I had it bookmarked to come back after the event.  Imagine my excitement when I received an email from Loryia telling me I won!  Whoo hoo.... 

Loryia generously framed it for me (I took it out to photograph the print) and then reminded me that I could choose two more prints.  I went to her Etsy Shop and found the following two:



While it's obvious by my choices that I adore her kitty artwork, I am also enamoured by her mermaids and fairies!  There were so many darling pieces.  You be the judge - see even more of her talent on her Flickr feed HERE.

Also, she is currently hosting a fabulous GIVEAWAY of two of her darling little mermaids on really cute totes.  Be sure to go by and get your name in the drawing.  She is quite the artist!

Thank you so much Loryia!  I am a big fan. I love my prints and can't wait to get them up on the wall in my sewing room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.