Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vintage Sheet Fat Quarter Swap - Rosey Little Things


I recently participated in a Fat Quarter Swap hosted by Jen at Rosey Little Things.  I had missed the first one due to our move so I was thrilled to get to join in on the fun for this one. 

The requirements were to send between 5 and 20 fat quarters cut from vintage 100% cotton sheets (as in pre-1980s).  I was thrilled to find a few of these pretty cotton sheets at our local thrift shop in great condition so I cut them into several fat quarters and sent in a total of 17 for my swap packet.  The photo below shows the patterns of the ones I sent:


This photo shows the great variety of 17 patterns I received back from Jen & the 37 or so other fabric lovers who played along for the swap:


Mom and I are enjoying ourselves trying to decide on what quilt pattern we're going to use for her new lap quilt.  She's decided that several of these lovelies will be perfect for it.

Thanks Jen for hosting the great swap and all the work you put into it.  I'm looking forward to next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.