Monday, March 1, 2010

Catnip - Crank for Kitties

I'm Published!  I wrote an article about our catnip here at MoonCat Farms and it was accepted by Associated Content for publication.  It's very appropriate since the next herb in my alphabetical herb series is Catnip.  Click on the link below to check out my article and be sure to let me know what you think.  I'll have the full post on catnip up here on the blog in the next week or so.  I'm excited!

Catnip - Crank for Cats
A brief article extolling the virtues and effects of the herb catnip on a house full of felines at MoonCat Farms.
Read More

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! My kitty is nutso for catnip. She's in her crone years now, but she used to par-tay with the stuff.

    Also, grabbing your button for Divining Women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jules, nice article! I didn't realize how many kitty friends you have. I only have 2, but the 2 hedgehogs & the hamster help up the ante:)

    I am so happy you have entered my give-away. Would you consider doing a post about it? I would appreciate!

    The Wizardess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jules; you make me proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article and congratulations! We also grow catnip and we get the same result - two out of the three get stoned. The one could care less and isn't affected by it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!:o)
    BTW-you won my prize on The Halloween Queens Give-away!! Email me at lorger02@aol.com with your mailing addy. Woohoo, double congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ~ very nice article and congratulations are indeed in order!
    Bootsie is so exicted that she is pacing on the kitchen table ( oh wait, she is looking for more kitty crack aka dry cat food!)
    Smiles, Nancy & Angus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.