Monday, October 18, 2010

My Movie Kick

I have been on a movie kick lately.  Usually it's Mr. MoonCat who is the one who can watch a movie or two a day.  We don't get cable out here in the boondocks and have a whopping 6 channels on free TV.  So our solution is Netflix or Redbox (especially since our video rental stores have ALL went under).

I tend to find all sorts of obscure and foreign films to check out when I'm browsing their  online sites.  My latest gem was the British film Twelfth Night.  Yes, as in Shakespeare!  It was hilarious and I loved it!  Helena Bonham Carter is one of my favorite "oddball" actresses and Sir Ben Kingsley is such a fantastic surprise in this movie, especially when he sings! The man has a wonderful voice.  A very enjoyable film.

Twelfth Night

So have you watched any really good movies lately?

1 comment:

  1. Movies? What are those? No time. Sigh.

    Happy Blogtoberfest! I am on a mission to comment and follow all the blogs in Blogtoberfest! Maybe you could comment and follow me as well! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.