Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Yard Sale and Redecoration

Mr. MoonCat and I are planning on having a really big yard sale next month.  We have amassed a very, very large amount of old hand-me-down furniture and, let's face it ~ junk!  It is amazing how much stuff we have both carted around in our "before the MoonCats met" phases of our life.  We have been sorting and tossing things like crazy.

We've been discussing various things we would like to get for the house once we purge ourselves of the clutter.  I mentioned to him that I haven't had new nightstands since I was about 7 years old.  Yes, SEVEN!  I still have one of the dressers from our childhood set as well.  So he agrees that our bedroom could use an update and some new grown-up furniture!

I immediately started checking out what my favorite online retailer CSN Stores had to offer.  I found some that would be perfect for our bedroom's decor:



 but I also found the perfect solution to several problems when I saw this:


Isn't this a great idea?  It would have room for all of my bedside clutter and books and be a perfect piece of furniture for the furfaces.  Especially for the animals who want a hidey-hole when they sleep.  They are also very popular for hiding the cat's litter box.  I'm seeing a lot of possibilities here.  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea for a dog sleeping. Although snoring would not be permitted! Not too crazy about a litter box on the side of the bed! Hope you have fun at the yard sale. I remember our last one. It was 100 degrees in the shade. It never gets that hot here! Only for our yard sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their Nightstand pet house is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really not looking forward to the yard sale although it has finally started to cool off around here.

    I think the pet house is darling, but I agree, I wouldn't want the litter box by my pillow! Especially when the little fiends get to kicking litter everywher! I wouldn't mind having one in my office/sewing room though, very handy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by MoonCat Farms. We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing what you think. (Please note that we do have comment moderation on so that we will be sure to never miss a comment from one of our valued readers.) If you're entering one of our giveaways, PLEASE be sure to leave a way for us to contact you if you're the winner.