- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, minced & seeded
- 2 tbsp jalapeno pepper, minced & seeded
- 3 hot chili peppers, dried & chopped
- 1 1/2 cup sweet white wine (I used Moscato)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 oz liquid pectin (1 pouch)
Quickly pour the hot jelly into the hot jars allowing for about 1/4" headspace. Be sure to wipe any residue off the rims before placing the lids on the jar. Adjust the band until finger tight.
Place jars in the canner, be sure they're covered completely by water. Process at a boil for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes with the lid off of the canner. Remove and allow jars to cool.
Makes about 7 4-oz jars of jelly.